Seven kinds of pain must be taken to hospital
1. Chest pain. There are three key symptoms of heart disease: a lingering chest pain, shortness of breath and pain in the upper body is abnormal. One of them appears, you should seek immediate medical attention.
2. Severe headache. Usually migraine. But if you do not have other symptoms of migraines, then sudden severe headache may be a cerebral aneurysm signals within minutes can cause brain damage. Should immediately call the emergency number.
3. Teeth tenderness. Dentistry expert Dr. Kimberly Harms said the enamel surface of the teeth can cause damage to the tooth nerve exposed, which led to the teeth tenderness. Not timely repair can cause further damage to the tooth nerve oral bacteria.
4. Side of the body severe pain. Feeling right side pain, accompanied by nausea and fever, may be appendicitis.
5. Abdominal pain and flatulence. Abdominal pain, flatulence is the worst case of cancer.
6. Back pain with tingling toes. Dr. Atlanta orthopedic and sports science expert Lesa Griffin said, this may be caused by nerve disc. Not treated, is likely to cause permanent nerve damage.
7. Leg pain with swelling. Leg pain may be accompanied by swelling of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) symptoms. Lenox Hill Hospital Cardiovascular disease expert Dr. Suzanne Stein Baum said local massage and timely move to help ease the pain. However, once the thrombus with the blood flow to the heart and lungs, it will lead to hypoxia, and dangerous. Therefore, be sure to always check.